<th id="62cl5"><video id="62cl5"></video></th><object id="62cl5"></object>
    <pre id="62cl5"></pre><th id="62cl5"><address id="62cl5"></address></th>

    1. <tr id="62cl5"></tr>

            Hemp Registration

            As required by state law, New Mexico Department of Agriculture issues licenses to businesses/individuals producing hemp.  The New Mexico Environment Department issues licenses to businesses/individuals for processing activities following harvest, including extraction, distillation, and manufacturing.  A brief summary of each license and document issued by New Mexico Department of Agriculture follows:

            Additional forms:

            If you have a special need and require one of the above licenses, please contact us.  Questions regarding hemp and nursery applications and licenses can be addressed at hemp@nmda.nmsu.edu or 575-646-3207. 

            Understand that a valid license is proof that you have registered with the state as a hemp producer with the intent of producing hemp.  This license  is required by law enforcement if you have viable hemp plants or a grower in possession of raw hemp. 

            Updated: March 3, 2020